Friday, January 30, 2009

Snow Pics - Day 28

It snowed all day today and there was no school. The kids were home and it was a bit noisy. So, I went walking in the neighborhood and took some photos. It's so peaceful at the moment. This looked so vintage to me. I took a bunch of different angles, until I could isolate just the swing with the trees. It looks fantastic in black and white too.
This shed with all its neatly stacked wood makes me feel like I'm living in a very cold place. The truth is, it's been stacked like that for ages, and the owner probably only uses a few of those pieces per year!


A lone pine cone covered in the cloak of winter snow.

3 comments:

  1. These are really beautiful pictures Renu!!!!! I'm jealous!! I wish it would snow here more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some of that snow here. Send some a little south please. These are really pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete