Friday, January 9, 2009

Lunch with my hubby and dance with my son! Day 9


Today was a fantastic day. I had lunch with my husband at a local Thai restaurant. The lunch was very enjoyable. I love these quite afternoon lunch dates. While he was in the service, we weren't able to carve out time for ourselves. Now, though, every other Friday, we have these lunch dates. Yeah, I know. So romantic. And Yes, it is.

In the evening, my son took me to his school dance. O.k. I drove my son to his first grade dance, but hey, I think it still counts! We jumped around to "hokey pokey", the "electric slide", and even did the "macarena". My, my, the last time I remember doing the last two, they were in voque and not being played as oldies at the kids school dances. I don't remember getting old, but my music sure did!!

No comments:

Post a Comment