Friday, January 9, 2009

Creating ATCs - Day 4

The past month has been so stressful and hectic. It's the same for many, I'm sure. I created cards, presents, more cards, ornaments, more presents, baked and shopped in between. Now that everything is finished, this is the first day I've had to create. I created an ATC for an "Eye" swap. I used 5 different stamps and collaged this one. I'm so thrilled with the way it came out. Feels like my muse is back. This was for me. My play. No preset design or rules to follow. I like it so much that I'm going to try to create more freely like this. I'm sure I'll create lots of mud along the way, but I hope I end up with some more of these "free flowing" art too.

3 comments:

  1. I was just admiring this on the shack. I showed nathan and he really like it too!! You always do amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thrilled to be getting ine of these little pieces of art. I bet it is even more spectacular IRL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work!...what a fantastic ATC!!!

    ReplyDelete