Sunday, January 18, 2009

Bye Bye Christmas - Day 17

It seems like just yesterday I had put up all the Christmas decorations. I could hardly wait, the house was so festive and beautiful. Now, just as impatiently, I could hardly wait for the all the decorations to be put back in their boxes and up in the attic. It should have been taken down last weekend, but my hubby was a bit under the weather, so we left it till this weekend. It didn't take nearly as much time as it takes to put it up! Now I've reclaimed the living room and the outside. It looks great and ready for what this year has to offer. Love it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. I couldn't wait to get the decorations up, but to be honest, I had to make myself leave them up till the week after Christmas! I was itching to take the tree down Christmas afternoon!!! How bad is that??? I was glad to have my house back too. Happy Winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took all of my decorations down New Year's Day. Sometimes I leave them up longer, one year they were up until the Spring because I was working round the clock and had a new baby and couldn't find the time to do anything. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for getting your decorations all taken down and put away. That's a big job isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yippee!! You finally got around to taking down Christmas!!! Doesn't it feel good!

    ReplyDelete