Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In my backyard - Day 19


I love the animals that we have in our backyard. There are a ton of deer at all time, but catching them clearly is a bit tricky for me. I have a ton of pictures of them, but either it's too late at night, or they move too quickly, or....well, you get the picture. These two were a bit far away, but they decided to stand still for me. I guess they figured, with their coloring they probably blended in well enough with the woods. Come spring, there should be a lot of babies around. So expect to see more of these animals in the future!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I wish I lived where there were deer! This is a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! We have deer in our field, but I have only seen their tracks. Once, after a thunderstorm, I saw a buck.

    ReplyDelete