Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Substitute Photographer - Day 23

I've been under the weather a wee bit and so my youngest DS has stepped in and is filling in for my photos. He's loving taking pics of everything in the house, including our pet, remington. Rem.'s 11.5 years old, and thinks he's a sibling, not a pet! We adopted him from a pound when he was about 2-3 months old. He's a a lab/shepard mix. Those eyes could melt any heart, especially when he's begging for scraps. We all know it's no good for the dog to have any, so I wonder why he's always licking his chops around the dinner table!!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry you are under the weather! Hope you feel better soon! Your sub photo taker is awesome! Your doggie is so cute! He looks like he is saying not me - Nope not me! SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, sorry your not feeling so hot. I hope you get better soon. Your ds is doing a wonderful job taking pictures. Your doggie is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet face. I can see why he gets snacks with those eyes. Loving that you have a substitute photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great pic to capture the feeling of those wonderful eyes! Rem could make one melt and send a hug! Take care Renu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pics! Rem looks like a true friend. Give him and your mom a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete