Friday, January 9, 2009

A Chill Day - Playing at Photoshop (day 1)


It's sad to say that I've owned photoshop for quite sometime but have barely tinkered with it. I used to think I was pretty good with software programs, but I know now that I'm stuck in a rut. What I know, I know very well, and what I don't know, well...suffice to say, I've not progressed much in those programs. So this year, I challenged myself to not just be proficient in this program, but to master much of it. So, here on day one, I managed to combine two photos I have taken. I staged the glasses and took pics of those till I liked the way the light shown through the glasses. The bubbles pic was taken at a birthday party for my nephew some time ago. For those who know how to use photoshop, this was probably just a little time out of their life, but for me, it was quite a few hours. Oh, and I loved every bit of it! It was a chill day for us and this was my way of chilling today.

No comments:

Post a Comment