Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Winter Wonderland!! - March 2nd



We woke up today to a stunning landscape. A true Winter Wonderland!! The weatherman was wrong. We were predicted to get between 6" - 12". We actually got 13". WOWZA. The most in our area. It's Sunday and so everyone is home and able to enjoy this gorgeous last hurrah from winter. This is a look from my backyard.












My youngest DS and I took a walk outside and this is what we saw in our front yard. I can't even begin to put into words how stunning it is. Totally awe inspiring.



My DS and I took a walk down the road and then back home. The road was a bit better since people had driven down it, but our own driveway was full of snow and breath taking! I know I keep saying that, but it's true. Every turn of the head brought so much beauty, I just stood still...till my hands litterally were freezing and I was afraid I'd drop the camera.

2 comments: