Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Catching Up! - February 27th

This is how I feel at the moment!!! Lol. It's tough to work on today's pics when I'm still catching up on February's pics. Most of the household was sick in February and then when we did feel better, there was so much household work to finish. I just wasn't in a frame of mind to get online. I kept meaning to, but I guess I'm going to have to admit it, I procrastinated. Now look where I am. A month behind!! Ouch. So, here's my game plan. I'm going to post my March pictures (at least stay current). Along with March, I'll pepper February's pictures. That way, I'll stay current and catch up! So, no more procastinating.
Stamp Saying is by: Morning Star Stamps

1 comment:

  1. LOL Renu! I know how you feel. I need to get back at it too. It's been weeks since I posted a photo. this stamp sentiment could be my motto!!!

    ReplyDelete